About Jenna Luelo (She/Her) MA; RSW
I graduated from Yorkville University, with a Master’s of Arts in Counselling Psychology in 2012 and have since been providing individual therapy to clients who feel burnout and need a safe space to explore themselves. As the founder of Haven Therapy, I’m excited to have a space to offer my social work services, virtually.
In my practice, I feel honoured to help my clients develop attitudes and behaviours that align with an increase in self-compassion and confidence.
I use a variety of techniques to deeply attune to the needs of my clients through an integrative psychotherapy approach. I have additional training in modalities such as Mindfulness, CBT, Hypnotherapy and EMDR. I practice from a person-centered orientation and a goal of our time together is for you to feel deeply seen, heard and supported.
Above all, I truly believe the most important piece of therapy is finding the “right fit.”
In my free time, you will find me spending time with my partner, children and friends. I’m also often daydreaming about having more pets and places I can travel. I love to read and I am actively trying to perfect my french onion soup recipe.
- 2012 – Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology, Yorkville University
- 2008 – Honours BA in Psychology and minor in Legal Studies, Carleton University
- EMDR – Basic Certification (December, 2020)
- Hypnotherapy – Basic Training (November, 2019)
- ASIST – Applied Suicide Intervention Skills and Training (January, 2014)
- Member of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Services Workers (OCSWSSW) since 2016
- Member of the Ontario Association of Social Workers (OASW) since 2016